Gossip column - geometrics

I am sharing a card which is totally inspired by the picture shared by Taheerah in gossip column at Winnie & Walter blog   I loved all the geometric patterns she shared in this post and in particular I chose this pattern for my card today.


To get this pattern on my card I used the Winnie & Walter Perious stamp set. I stamped the pattern with one of the big diamond stamp and did some masking to get the triangle portion of the diamond on my card and I did some repeated stamping and colored the strips in it with black pen and E37 copic color.
Layered the friend diecut and added to the front of the card. Also added few colored sequences. around it. Also I added some wink of stella glitter on the brown colored strips.

IMG_0206

Inside of the card I stamped precious from the same stamp set

IMG_0207

Thanks for visiting and Happy crafting

Comments

Hussena said…
Absolutely fantabulous card and what an amazing take on the challenge ..Totally loved it :)
Cris G. said…
Gorgeous! Great job with the diamond stamp and masking!
Taheerah said…
Fantastic masking and colouring - I'm amazed just how well this invokes the inspiration image, and it really shows how versatile that big diamond stamp is too! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!