Baby shower gift set

Hi Everyone, First time sharing my sewing project here. It's a baby shower gift set made on order. If you follow my instagram account you might know I have a shared a couple baby blankets before. The blanket is one side cotton fabric and other soft minky fabric. The set includes 1 blanket, 2 triangular shaped bibs, 2 burp cloths, 1 wooden teether and 1 crinkler. 
IMG_1117

The fabric is Magic moon savanna friends cotton fabric Leo and phin elephant cotton. Also used white terry cloth for the burp cloth and the bunny teether and light blue dotted minky for the blanket

Happy Sewing!!

Comments

Barb Ghig said…
Oh my gosh, Bhavana...this is such a lovely baby gift! How nice that you have so much talent! I'm sure your handmade gifts will be enjoyed for a long time to come :)